SPIRAL CHERRY PIE AND MUSHROOM PIE
Sweet spiral pie with cherries and maple syrup, and spiral pie with champignons
For homemade dough:
- 510 gr of wheat flour;
- 3.2 dcl of luke warm water;
- a good pinch of salt;
- a bit of organic rapeseed oil, or another kind of oil for stretching dough.
For the cherry filling:
- 360 gr of seedless cherries;
- some maple syrup;
- aprox. 5 tbsp. of vegan bread crumbs.
For the mushroom filling:
- 350 gr of chopped champignons;
- 1 large chopped red onion;
- 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper;
- 1/3 tsp. of himalayan salt (or another kind of oil);
- 1 tbsp. of organic rapeseed oil.
Instructions for the mushroom filling:
Instructions for dough:
Put all ingredients into a stand mixer and make a smooth dough. Oil it a bit, devide into 8 pieces and shape 8 flat disks out of them. Oil those disks and cover them with aluminium foil, let them rest for 15 min. or max 20 min.
Stretch each piece of dough over oiled surface and fill it with prepared fillings (one filling at the time). Roll it and place into a covered baking tray with a baking paper, roll it into a shape of spiral. Repeat the same with the rest of the dough by attaching each filled piece of dough to the previous one that is in baking tray.
Bake for 40 min. at 190 degrees Celsius. Drizzle with a bit of water and return to warm oven for 3 min. Serve warm.