Raw Spinach Cream Soup
Healthy and nourishing spinach soup with a creamy texture, dirzzled with a bit of raw cream on top
- 186 gr of raw young spinach leaves;
- 1.3 ml. of water;
- 2/3 of tsp. of salt;
- 1 large clove of garlic;
- 6 tbsp. of raw cashew cream (handful of soaked cashews mixed with a bit of water into a smoth cream in a high-speed blender, use 4 tbsp. of this cream to mix into the soup and some to drizzle on top of it);
- 22 gr. of grinded flax seeds;
- 76 gr. of raw cashews (they should be soaked in water for 30 min);
- 2 tbsp. of tahini.
- ground nutmeg, on top of knife;
- turmeric, on top of knife.
To sprinkle and arrange on top of soup:
- some finely chopped bell pepper;
- a couple of tbsp. of raw cashew cream (use some of premade cream mixture that is mentioned in the section above);
- some chilli flakes;
- some freshly ground pepper;
- 8 slices of fresh lemon.
Put all ingredients into a high-speed food blender and blend until smooth consistency.
Pour soup into 2 deep plates.
Drizzle some raw cashew cream on top of soup.
Decorate the surface with chopped bell pepper, with a pinch of chilli flakes and a bit of freshly ground pepper.