Creamy spinach lasagna with cheese (vegan)
Creamy lasagna made with non-boiled noodles and spinach, filled with delicious cream mixture and cheese
- 700 gr of frozen chopped spinach;
- 210 gr of non-boil lasagna noodles;
- 50+50+50 gr of good vegan cheese slices;
- some sunflower oil.
For the spinach:
- 1 tbsp. of nutritional yeast;
- 2 tbsp. of onion powder;
- 2 tsp. of garlic powder;
- 1 tsp. of salt;
- a bit of water (to saute spinach).
For the liquid mixture:
- 3 dcl. of thick vegan cooking cream;
- 4 dcl. of thick vegan yoghurt;
- 2 dcl. of plantbased milk;
- 3/4 tsp. of salt;
- 3 tbsp. of nutritional yeast.
To cover the top of lasagna before baking:
- a bit of vegan cooking cream;
- a bit of vegan yoghurt;
- a bit of vegan cheese.
1. Turn on the oven at 150 Celsius degrees.2. Put frozen spinach with seasoning in a non-stick pot and saute it until it becomes soft in texture. Add a bit of water occasionally. Stir often. When finished set aside.3. Combine and mix together vegan yoghurt, salt, cooking cream, vegan milk and 1 tbsp. of nutritional yeast. Set aside this liquid mixture.4. Take a ceramic (or any other refractory tray, dimensions 27cm x 22cm x 8cm) and grease it's bottom with some sunflower oil. Cover the bottom with non-boil lasagna noodles.5. Take 1/3 of the amount of cooked spinach and spread it over lasagna noodles. Cover the spinach with 1/4 of the liquid mixture. Arrange 50 gr of vegan cheese slices over liquid mixture. Cover all with 1/4 of lasagna noodles.6. Repeat the step numb. 4.7. Repeat the step numb. 4 once more.8. Cover the top of lasagna with a bit of vegan cheese, cooking cream, and yoghurt. 9. Put a refractory tray into the already preheated oven. Next, increase the oven temperature to 190 Celsius degrees and bake lasagna for minimum 35 min. and until the surface gets golden brown. 10. Serve warm with season salad and vegan yoghurt.