Homemade Greek Pie with Vegan Feta
Spiral Greek Pie With Leek And Vegan Feta
- ~Homemade dough:
- a bit of water, some wheat flour, and a bit of salt.
- Put all ingredients in a stand mixer and make a smooth dough. Oil it a bit, devide into 6 pieces and shape 6 flat disks out of them, then oil those disks, cover them with aluminium foil and let them rest for 15 min or max 20 min.
- Stretch each piece of dough over oiled surface and fill it with leek and feta, then rol it and place into baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- freshly chopped leek, a bit of organic rapeseed oil, salt, vegan (frozen and afterwards crumbled feta).
- Sautée leek with all ingredients except feta cheese, let it cool down. Next, add feta, use to fill the dough.
- Bake for 40 min at 190 degrees Celsius. Drizzle with a bit of water and return to warm oven for 3 min. Serve warm, with good vegan yogurt and seasonal salad.