AUTUMN BELL PEPPER RAW CREAM SOUP
Healthy fresh cream soup made of orange bell peppers
- 385 gr of fresh, orange bell pepper;
- 48 gr walnuts;
- a bit of water to get creamy soup consistency;
- pinch of sea salt;
- 2 tbsp. of fresh lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. of maple syrup;
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- a pinch of chilli flakes;
- a pinch of ground coriander;
- a bit of raw pumpkin seeds, for decoration;
- some chopped fresh basil, for decoration;
- 75 gr of cashews-soak them for 35 min in water;
- a bit of water for mixing with cashews, for the cashew cream.
Using the high-speed blender mix 75 gr cashews with some water into a cashew cream, set aside.2. Mix together the rest of ingredients (except the pumpkin seeds and basil) in a high-speed blender into a creamy texture.3. Blend together 3/4 of cashew cream with previous mixture, into a creamy soup.4 Serve fresh, decorate with the rest of cashew cream, pinch of chilli flakes, chopped fresh basil and pumpkin seeds.