Blueberry & mango peach smoothie
Smoothie made of raw frozen blueberries, mango and peach as main ingredients
For the mango peach smoothie:
- 126 gr of frozen mango pieces;
- 1.3 dcl of water;
- 1/2 of 1 large piece of fresh banana;
- 1 fresh peach, seedless, peeled off;
- 2 tbsp. of raw coconut milk.
For the blueberry smoothie:
- 128 gr of frozen blueberries;
- 1/2 of 1 large piece of banana;
- 42 gr of frozen strawberries;
- 1 tsp. of grinded chia seeds.
- a couple of tbsp. of thick coconut cream, the creamy part from a can of full fat coconut milk.
Blend together in a high-speed blender all the ingredients for the mango peach smoothie until smooth creamy consistency. Pour into a glass container and set aside.
Blend together all the ingredients for the blueberry smoothie in a high-speed blender until creamy consistency.
Pour the same amount of mango peach smoothie into 2 serving bowls.
Pour the same amount of blueberry smoothie but only on 1 side of each of those two serving bowls.
Drizzle surfaces of both portions with a bit of coconut cream (creamy part of full fat canned coconut milk). Make decorative shapes by moving around the top of a knife on the surfaces of both portions.